welcome


Welcome to The World of ChErie, the OFFICIAL fan blog of EnRich/ChErie. This blogspot is dedicated to Enchong Dee and Erich Gonzales, also known to fans as EnRich or ChErie.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Enchong ktext August 25, 2010 with MMS (1)


ENCHONG: Hello everyone!!!:-) dito ako sa magkaribal taping and I think now I'm stronger and has regained my strength wag lang muna sa super init:-) mabilis na rin ako gumalaw and makulit na ulit ako:-) Life is beautiful so there's no reason to be sad or mad:-) I'm excited with one: mens health magazine is out. Hindi ko na natuloy yung launching because of my dengue admission Two: movie is really close:-) sana you can be there sa premier... I only have 8 tickets kaya family lang nainvite ko and close friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment